Everest base camp sharing helicopter tour
Everest base camp helicopter tour takes you on a scenic flight over the Himalayas. It is a relatively quick way to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Mount Everest without the physical demands of a trek to the base camp itself.
The helicopter tour usually takes 4 to 5 hours, depending on the weather conditions. In a blink of an eye, you will be flying high in the sky, enjoying aerial views of verdant hills and the snow- capped mountains. Similarly, the view of monasteries, fluttering prayer flags enhance the surroundings. The tour also allows you to spend some time on the ground to take photos, enjoy the views, and experience the high- altitude environment.
The Everest helicopter tour is one of the best and most relaxing ways to experience flying above the world- famous Everest base camp and landing at the scenic viewpoint. Mountains like Everest (8848 m), Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, Thamserku, Island peak, Cholatse and more will decorate the surrounding with their mighty presence. Visitor can take immense pleasure of alluring views of Himalayan giant peaks.
After spending quality time at the foot of the mighty Everest, you will then fly to the Everest view hotel to have breakfast and spend time with locals.
The helicopter flight continues with a short landing in Lukla for refueling. From Lukla you will fly back to Kathmandu. Finally, our unforgettable journey of Everest base camp helicopter tour concludes at reaching Kathmandu.
• Nepal Visa-International airfare-personal travel and medical insurance.
• Expenses of personal nature, gratitude (tips) hard/soft, and other major drinks throughout the flight and in Kathmandu.
• Personal gear for the day ride (down jackets and personal belongings) medical kit.
• Emergency evacuation and breaking away from the proposed duration flight where the refund will not be entertained, however, the office will issue a letter to claim from your valid insurance.
• Applicable permits for the flight with Sagarmatha National Park / TIM (Trekking Information Management System) if required.